Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas lights









We went and saw the Christmas lights with our friends the Grays. It wasn't that cold, but we still made an effort to bundle up.
We decided that since we were going to travel to UT for Christmas that we better give our girls the present that couldn't come back with us. We had a fake Christmas Eve in AZ. The girls got to open new pjs that night. I made a Christmas breakfast and they got to open the kitchen that Mike and I got them. Santa is coming to UT and will bring them his presents on Christmas. They loved it and have been playing with it all day.
We are so grateful for this time of year and the great friends that we have made to make it so much fun.

5 comments:

Jason and Kimber said...

Look how excited they are about their kitchen. There PJ look way cute on them too. I think it was a good choice.
I love the picture of Mike and Ad!

Olsen's said...

I got my girls I think the exact same kitchen. Costco? How fun! MAybe if you guys are not too busy you all can come over one night and hang out with us. The girls would have a blast. Let me know.

Tim and Shiree said...

What a great idea. They are so cute!

Erin said...

I just have to tell you that Kyle saw your Christmas card and asked who Hallie was. When I told him he said with a giggle, "She's cute."

K S & R said...

Mike & Ad look like twins!! We cant wait to see you on Sunday!