We decorated gingerbread houses tonight. What a mess. Addie loved cutting with the knife. I know what great parents we are. Hallee ate so much frosting. We had a great time. AZ friends, you know who you are, please don't judge. We didn't spend hours on them, just minutes.
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I think you gingerbread houses look awesome! Very creative. We have yet to create at our home yet.
i think they look great. better then ours and ours took at least 30 min!
One of my favorite things to do during Christmas. Good job!
What fun! The other day we were driving in the car & Lilly said, "Mom, I miss my friend Hallee - the one that had to move far away." Next time you're in AZ or we're in UT, we'll have to meet up!
How fun! Your girls are getting so big. Especially Addie, she has changed so much since the last time I saw you guys! And you look great Meg!
Hey, at least your house is standing this year haha! We had fun the other night remembering our fun last year. I was so upset that you weren't there cause mine was the only house not standing at one point. I think your houses look awesome. Steph took it this year. Her house was SWEET! I love Hallee's dance outfit! Can't wait for Addie and Gracie to join her.
Your hair is cute. Its darker!! Can't wait to see you soon.
I can't judge you cause my boys L.O.V.E. knives and scissors. I assume it's cause they're not supposed to. I am always taking them out of their hands. I keep thinking one day they will stay out of that drawer. One can always hope, right?
Post a Comment