Monday, January 17, 2011

Addie Bit Me!

Mike and I are out in the living room relaxing. Hallee starts screaming for me to come into the bedroom. Mike runs into the room and Hal is crying.
Hallee: Addie bit me.
Mike: Did you bite Hallee?
Addie: Yes.
Mike: Why?
Addie: Hal said she was going to beat me up. I bit her hard so she couldn't.
A this point Mike cannot stop laughing.
Mike: Hallee did you say you were going to beat your sister up?
Hallee: Yes. I was just joking.
Mike: She thought you were going to so both say your sorry.
I love being a parent.

4 comments:

K S & R said...

hahahaha I love these two girls!

Elissa said...

So funny. Your girls are just too darling!!

Brenda said...

LOL hilarious!!

April said...

hey guys..i just found your blog through brenda's blog. how's everything going..your kids are so cute. :) Anyway, hope things are going well.