Saturday, September 15, 2012

Keaton Michael Ryan

Keaton Michael Ryan born on June 27th. He was 6 lbs 9 oz and 21 inches long. We are in love.
I was going to be induced on Friday, but he came early. I cleaned my house with the girls and started bleeding. I went to the hospital to get checked, but they sent me on my way.
I went shopping for mikes birthday and the girls and I decorated the house. We went to the bakery to buy a cake and have lunch. My mom noticed I was not myself. I was in so much pain. We left and went home. My mom watched the girls while I finished some invites to a shower I was having at my house. It finally got to the point where they were 2 min. apart. We called Mike. He came right home and we left to the hospital.
We stopped by the house to get my bag and the camera. Mike saw the house and I felt bad that we were not going to celebrate his birthday, but he didn't care. We arrived at the hospital and the nurse laughed and was like are you sure this time? UGH! I grabbed the trash can and threw up in it. Yep lady, it's time. She put me in a room and it was shift time. She went to go get the new nurse to introduce us. The new nurse walked in and I could have cried I was so happy. She comes to the ortho that I work at and she delivered Addie. Thank you, but no introduction needed. We delivered about 2 hours after. I left the hospital the next morning. Mikes boss was sweet enough to let us go home early. Life couldn't be better.

 So in love with this little guy.
 Proud Daddy.
 Addie and Keaton.
 Hallee and Keaton.

 Sign by Hal.
Sign by Addie. Mem helped a little.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

so cute!! love all your new pics you posted!