It was Hals Birthday last week. Mike has been studying for midterms so I haven't been able to post her pictures. We just had a little get together. I hope to have a party for her next year. She was sure spoiled by us and by both sets of grandparents. I can't believe my baby is 3. She makes me laugh at least once a day!
I have to tell a story about today. I was bringing in groceries from the car and Hallee wanted Macaroni and cheese for lunch. I told her that I would get it for her when I was done. When I came in she had put it in the microwave to heat up herself. She then Got it out and put it on the counter so she could crawl down off the counter. She then proceeded to get a fork and took it to the table and ate. Wow, she is so grownup.
She got a dog named Lucky for her birthday. A fake dog! She was on the sofa and she was saying "oh does that feel good?" I asked her what she was doing and she told me that Papa Max used to rub Daphnies ears and she really liked it so she decided to rub Luckies.




14 comments:
Happy Birthday Hallee!! How cute on the mac and cheese!! Miss you guys
I can't believe our babies are three! Remember how little they were when they were both going to Kaye's? It doesn't seem like that long ago, but they are so grown up now! Tell Hallee happy birthday from us!
Happy Birthday Hallee! Oh my heck I can't believe it has been 3 years! Miss you lots!
Happy birthday Hallee!!!! They grow up too fast....
Hey Meg - could you call me? I misplaced your number in our move...
Everytime I see your girls I can't get over how much they look like the two of you!
Hey, I got a comment left on my blog today from a "michael". Mike is the only Michael I know. Will you check if he wrote it? It was written around 7:30pm and it said "I love that the crazy little things make kids so happy!" I just figured it would say it was from Mike and Meg like it usually does. Cause if not, we're going private cause some sicko thought it would be ok to write a comment about my kid! Please let me know asap either on my blog or on facebook or something. Thanks!
I can't believe Hallee is 3 either. It has been three wonderful years of loving her. She is such a sweetie. I miss laughing at the funny things she says everyday. I miss picking her up after work and talking to her on the way home. she has truley been such a light inour lives.
Love, Meem
How adorable! I am so glad you were able to have a good birthday for Hallee..she is adorable. I love the mac story. Hilarious.
Happy Birthday Hallee! SO crazy that your baby is 3!! Looks like she had a good birthday!
Happy Birthday Hallee! I can't believe she is already 3. They sure grow up fast. She looks beautiful in her princess outfit.
Hallie girl is so stinking cute. I love how grown up she is. She always talks like she is a big girl its cute. Thanks for going VT with me!
Hey Megan! So fun to hear from you. I actually found you on Krystal's blog several months ago and left a comment. You must not have seen it. Anyway, it's fun to see what's going on with your cute little family. I can't believe Hallee is 3. The last time I saw you was when you were pregnant with her. Crazy! And now you have another sweet little girl! I may be biased but I think girls are the best. Happy Birthday to your little one.
Yes, awesome. I'm going to add you too!
Happy birthday Hallee!! We love and miss you. Hope you had a great day.
Wo!! I cannot believe she is already 3! Thats so unreal! What a doll!
Post a Comment