I have made an effort to take Hal on an outing everyday. Mike and I walked to the park the other day and Hallee rode her big wheel. It was almost 2 miles total I would guess. We came home and Mike and I found H on the sofa just like this. She then fell into the crack. she is such a crack up. Addie was just being cute while H slept.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Plain worn out!
I have made an effort to take Hal on an outing everyday. Mike and I walked to the park the other day and Hallee rode her big wheel. It was almost 2 miles total I would guess. We came home and Mike and I found H on the sofa just like this. She then fell into the crack. she is such a crack up. Addie was just being cute while H slept.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
2 miles to the park! What a good mom you are....I go to the one super close. It is nice to get out and do something everyday - makes for happy children and a happy mommy! Give me a call and maybe we can attend your next park outing (I am not sure on the 2 mile walk though lol).
I am so jealous of Addie hair!! My littl one is still just and adorable baldy...one day. I keep telling myself that. I need to join you one of these days and we can go to the park. =)
That's hilarious! I love it!
She is so cute! You must be extremely patient... I get frustrated when we walk to the park close to our house... Mason has the shortest attention span and gets sidetracked by everything! PS- She looks adorable in her tutu!!
I wish it was nice enough outside here to take a stroll to the park - JEALOUS!! I can't believe how much hair Addie has! She is a doll!
Post a Comment