







It has been a crazy busy summer. We left town for 4 weeks and the trip started in Lake Powell. We love that place. Hallee was even brave enough to go off the houseboat slide.
We then went to Utah for 3 more weeks where Mike caught up with us a week later. We saw friends and played with family. We went camping at East Canyon with Mikes family and had a terrific time. We are finally home and ready to be back.
Mike starts rotations tomorrow and pictures will follow soon.




12 comments:
We loved seeing you all at East Canyon so much! It breaks my heart to look at the girls pictures... I wish I could hug and kiss them everyday! We love you guys!
That looks like so much fun!!! Back to school soon huh? Lucky you only have one year left. It will fly by. I miss you!
How fun!! Miss you all
The house is so quiet. No one says,
"Papa? Papa? Let's go to the park."
Skid and Brackstyn wonder where H is.
It was a great time!
I love your family pictures!!! They turned out great!
Meg, your girls are so adorable! Your family picture up top is so cute!
I love your family picture! It is adorable! Miss you!
Your family pic is darling. And I really do think you guys play way too much. JK Looks like you've been having tons of fun.
We are sure missing you all. I'm misssing my alarm clock every morning. She was much better to get up to than an alarm clock. We miss Add's cute little giggle too. Hugs and kisses, Meem
What a fun trip! And your family picture on top is SUPER cute!
How have I missed so much of your blog?! I guess I forgot that you finally went private? I don't know. Anyway, cute pics! And I love the new layout with the new header - too cute! you have an adorable family. Did you make your girl's bows?
To answer you question - no we haven't found a home yet. But, we are only half-heartedly looking. We want to save a little bit more money before we buy :)
Post a Comment