Mike started rotations about 4 weeks ago. He is having so much fun. I had to snap a few pictures on his first day. I cannot believe that we are almost done. Time is going by so fast. Mike is doing great and really loves what he is doing. We are where we need to be right now. Mike will be a great PA when he is done.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Mikes first day of rotations.
Mike started rotations about 4 weeks ago. He is having so much fun. I had to snap a few pictures on his first day. I cannot believe that we are almost done. Time is going by so fast. Mike is doing great and really loves what he is doing. We are where we need to be right now. Mike will be a great PA when he is done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Mike is going to be great! And you all are going too look back at this as a wonderful experience! Glad he is liking it so much. And I love Hallee's dress-up!!
Post a Comment