
She has a mind of her own!
Addie is 19 months, but here are her stats.
Head: 75%
Weight: almost 21 lbs
Height: 32 inches (50%)
At are old office they used to write this down for me. I had to remember for this one.
Addie is growing so fast. She is starting to talk a lot and loves to be silly. Hallee and Addie love to play and wrestle together. She is so active. She hates grass and dirt. She cannot stand to be on the grass without shoes. When she gets dirt in her shoes she freaks. What a cute and playful little girl we have. We love having her in our family.




4 comments:
What an adorable picture! I can't believe she is already 18 months. Time goes by too quickly. She sounds a lot like her mommy! :)
How cute. My what a personality. Is she anything like her mom. I could see you freaking out dirt getting on in your house. haha jk you have kids stuff gets dirty all the time. Guess what?? We just bought a Tomtom. It is saving my life. Portland is such a crazy city layout wise. So its saves me lots of time and gas since I don't get lost everyday.
Add is a peach. She just goes about life at her own speed and enjoyment. I love her to pieces because she is so loveable and happy. I think Hallee is more like you. I never see Add exerting her will except when she takes medicine(haha) Give her a big hug-both my girls are the BEST. Meme
K so my blog never updates me when YOU update. So I had a lot of catching up to do when I opened you blog.
Addie is getting SO big. What an adorable baby girl she is!! Time to try your hand at an adorable boy. ;)
Post a Comment