Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Milk anyone?
For those of you who don't know Hallee loves milk. I mean to the point of her wanting to drink it all the time. Today we went to the park with some friends. We got home and were getting out of the car. I picked up the 2 sipper cups that I had brought to the park. I saw a third and took it too. My hands were full and I asked H if she would take one of the sippers. She took the one that I had found. I walked up to unlock the door and Hal says, "mom this tastes like throw-up." I went into the house and was loading the sipper cups and that particular one was so chunky. Milk had to have been in there for at least 2 days. Sick. Got milk? He, he, he.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Yuck!! At least she knows not to drink chunky milk! I am a milk lover too, but more so when I'm pregnant. I go through 2 gallons a week on my own. Sick I know!
Hahaha! poor Hallee! Yuck!
Oh, H... what a funny girl! At least she didn't throw up afterward! ;)
I am so sick. That happened to me at Grandma Mulliner's once. I had b een fasting so it was even worse. the best part was that Max laughed and he went over and forgot and did the same thing with the milk.
It does taste like throw up. I agree with Hallee.
No milk for me, please. Meme
um, that happens in our house all the time!
Once one of Anna's milk sippies got lost and I couldn't find it for weeks and weeks. Finally one day Gary found it in the back of a random cupboard. I wanted to throw the whole thing away immediately, but Gary decided to try to wash it. It still smelled so bad after going through the dishwasher that I just chucked it.
Post a Comment