









We went to our ward party and had so much fun. The kids got to play all kind of games to get candy. Addie slept most of the time, but woke up for trick or treating.
I also put in random pictures from October.
Hallee loved trick-or-treating with all of her friends. Addie was pretty good at going to the door too. They both loved it. After all was said and done it was a great Halloween! Sorry for so many pictures!




8 comments:
Your girls look so cute! I can't believe how grown up Hallee looks.
darling!
Is that really Hallee's hair? Man, it's gorgeous! What cute little trick or treaters!
The hair is all hers!
It was a fun night and your girls looked great in their costumes.
Your girls looked so cute for Halloween. Hallee's princess dress was way pretty, I bet she loved it!
your girls are so cute. Wish we could have come tricker treating to your place. Hows life?
They sure are cute, wish they had come to our house.
Post a Comment