Monday, November 30, 2009

The power of prayer.

Hallee is so cute. We were in Utah for Thanksgiving and left Sat afternoon. The weather was great until we hit the 20. It was snowing and the roads started to get a little scary. Mike was a little nervous and Hallee could tell. Out of no where she started praying. The prayer was so sweet. She asked that we would be safe and that it would stop snowing. Well it didn't stop, but we got home safe.
When we had gotten home Mike had taken the car seats apart to wash the covers. When he went to go put them back together we couldn't find one part. Hallee started praying
again. She asked that we would find the part so her car seat wouldn't have to go in the garbage. I love that Hallee knows what to do when she needs help.

6 comments:

Jason and Kimber said...

What a cutie! I love that girl. She is one smart cookie--I am glad you made it safe too!

~Rachel said...

So that is just the sweetest story ever. What a cutie. You're doing good mom and dad!

Max said...

That is so great Hallee.Meem prays alot everyday about everything. Heavenly Father is her best friend, but I'm not sure I knew that at such a young age. She has great parents who have taught her right. I'm glad she knows where to go to get help. She's a keeper!!!
Love Meem

Jennifer said...

That is sooo sweet! I bet it was fun to be with family for the holiday! Glad your home safe.

JakeandAsh said...

I wish we could have seen you, but I am sure you were just as busy with family as we were :) You have such cute girls. I love that story.

Tim and Shiree said...

I love it!