




We had so much fun in Utah. We were there a little over a week. We are so thankful to be back at home. Here are some of the fun things we did while we were there.
Addie was able to make a mess everywhere. She ended up getting marker all over her clothes at Mikes parents house. Grandma Kathy had some 3-6 months clothes stored away that Add was able to wear while her clothes were in the wash. She loved the little bow that come with it.
Hallee and the girl cousins all received vests from Gdma Kathy. They love them and they all looked so cute in them. Addie and Kymbree both got cute princess coats. They were so cute in them. They both gave there Aunt Shari a hug after opening them and she was thrilled. We all love Shari.
We took a short trip up to the cabin. We were able to visit Mikes cousin up there too. They rented a cabin close to ours so we were able to go and visit and play. Hallee loved the snow. We had so much fun on the tube and making snow angels. Addie on the other hand hated the snow and I think she is officially a desert girl.
Mike and Hallee were able to make a snowman in my parents yard and had a blast. Addie did go outside that day and I think she had a little fun in the snow. It wasn't until the day we were leaving that she decided that she liked the snow a little bit.
My parents gave the girls a playhouse for Christmas. It stays at Meme and Papas house so they have something to play with there.
We had a fantastic time at fondue with Mikes family and were so glad to see all of them. It makes us really miss family. We loved being able to spend time with loved ones and are so grateful for the holidays. We hope all of you had a great holiday too.




5 comments:
I don't blame Addie for not liking the snow. I'm struggling with it this year too. I wish I could make a trip to Arizona in the middle of all this cold.
I'm sad I didn't get to see you guys, but man the holidays are hard enough trying to see family. Next time your in let's hang out. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Your girls are so cute!
Looks like you had fun in Utah. We sure enjoyed having you all for Christmas. It is so much fun when you can share it with family. We enjoyed spending some time with Mike's family too. I'm with Addie about the cold. I haven't warmed up all week at work. Don't know why but I was warmer when I got to stay home. Thanks for a fun holiday. Meem
Fun snowman! The day we tried to play in the snow it wasn't good for packing. Their play house looks fun, I bet they had a hard time leaving it behind. Good thing they have a kitchen to play with at home.
Oh...Shari loves you too!!! :)
Post a Comment