Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shhhhh!

We were sitting in sacrament today and Hallee was sitting in the middle of Mike and I. Addie was sitting on our friend Kimbers lap. Mike was watching her during the prayer and Hallee opened her eyes and said "Dad close your eyes." She then closed her eyes and then opened them turned back and said "Oh, and fold your arms too." Ha, ha. He was caught. I started laughing. What a good little girl we have.

4 comments:

Smiley Family said...

Gotta love kids for keeping you on the right path. Love it!

Jason and Kimber said...

That's cute! I would never expect anything less from her, she is so on top of it for her age. It made my day when Addie came to sit with us.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Nothing like getting nbusted by your own kids! Miss ya!

Brewer Family said...

How cute! That shows what a good job you guys are doing raising her. HAHAHA So Fun!