
I have waited to blog our move for several reasons. My parents internet wouldn't let me make comments or blog. I needed to get pictures and I have been so emotional about moving. We moved to UT almost a 3 months ago. We are finally settled and are excited for what's in store for us.
We had some great friends in AZ. We really enjoyed being there and spending time getting to know all of them. We had several outings before we left. The Durst planned a going away party and we had so much fun. I loved spending time with all of our friends. We had such a fun last week.
Hallee had a great friend named Drew in AZ. She still talks about him and misses him so much. They would play great together. I wish that she was the only one that was having a hard time. I still think that I am going to the gym with Michelle every morning and then to the park to hang out with the kidos. It has been a hard adjustment.
Moving to AZ was one of the best things for our family. We grew so much there. The first year was more difficult, but the second year went way too fast. We were so excited to meet The Grays, Hunningtons, and both Durst families.
We are adjusted and are doing great now. Change is always hard, but good. We miss all of you and hope we see and visit soon.
I know I didn't mention all of our cute friends, but you all know who you are and we LOVE you!




3 comments:
Let's get together!
Finally some blog updates! :) Anna was just saying this morning how she misses Hallie and Addie. We're moving a lot closer to you guys in a few months so we will definitely have to get together again!
yay for Megs return to the blogging world! you did some amazing catching up- in fact you put my attempts to shame :) We love you guys and still miss you everyday!
Post a Comment