Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pictures







I had the girls pictures taken. They are 4 and 2 and I was only a month late getting them done.

8 comments:

JakeandAsh said...

they look BEAUTIFUL! I mean it, your girls are so cute!!

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

SOOOOO stinkin cute!! LOVE THEM! We really need to hang out before you leave. And i'm leaving May 6th til the 25th, so we only have a couple weeks left!!

MAYBERRY said...

Oh my gosh they are growing up. They are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting!!

Erin said...

Ahhhh, I need to get my kids pics done SO bad. Your girls look beautiful!

K S & R said...

Everytime I think they can't get any cuter, they do! :) We love you guys!!

Natalie Francis said...

They are so stinkin cute! It makes me want to give Addie a big squeeze. Those cheeks are to die for :)

Stephanie and Cody Sunderhaus said...

And we are missing you guys so much too!!! Can't wait for your visit!