
Our Addie
2 days old.
1st Birthday
Turning 2


3 and growing
Addie has become the clown of our family. She is always making us laugh. She loves to play with Hallee and her friends. Addie has grown to love the snow. Addie loves to sleep in and loves to cuddle. When Addie doesn't get something she wants or get into trouble she goes and hides in the corner until she's ready to come out. She is such a big girl and we love her so much! Happy Birthday Adder.




7 comments:
We hope you had a fun birthday Addie! We love you and Ryon sure loves to play with you!
Happy belated Addie! I can't believe how much she is starting to look like Hallee (esp. in that last picture)
You're girls are so gorgeous!
Wow I can't believe your baby is already 1. Time goes by way to fast! Miss you guys!
Oh duh, I'm glad I reread what I wrote. I meant I can't believe she is 3 :)
3 already? Seriously - where does the time go?!? Are you guys making your way down to AZ this summer? We'd love to catch up with you :)
Holy Cow! 3 already! Time goes by too fast. It was so fun seeing you guys while we were in Utah. Miss you!
Post a Comment