Mike and I have now been married for 8 years. We have 2 beautiful girls. I cannot imagine marrying anyone else. He is such a great husband. I love you babe!
Congrats on 8 years! Your girls are ADORABLE!! In response to your question on my post, yes I'll be on call, but I will know which mom's I'm on call for and can choose how many births I want to attend.
5 comments:
LOVE your updates!! miss you guys!!
congrats! love to see what you have been up to!! miss you guys!
Where does the time go??
So many updates! I am excited :) Happy Anniversary!
Congrats on 8 years! Your girls are ADORABLE!! In response to your question on my post, yes I'll be on call, but I will know which mom's I'm on call for and can choose how many births I want to attend.
Post a Comment