Monday, August 22, 2011

Lake Powell

What did I find on the houseboat? It was a big scorpion. The picture doesn't do it justice. I caught it and My dad took care of it. Yuck!


The girls love the tube. Hal and Add would not get off.




Lovin it!






Add and Meme chilling on the back of the boat.


Rainbow Bridge








Hallee and Addie made it to the top. Addie was on Mikes back, but Hallee walked the whole way up with mom.




Hallee on the slide.




Adds favorite place in the boat. Papa had to keep telling her to sit down when we were going fast.



Hallee does love to ski. She finally tried it the second to last day and then wouldn't stop. She did ski last year, but thought it was too scary to try again. Well she tried and now wont stop. What a champ.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

How fun! Looks like you had a great time! Well except for the scorpion. Eww that brought back some bad memories. That is one thing I do not miss about AZ.