I have decided that I really do like living in AZ. We have gotten on a schedule finally. Mike goes to school all day and studies all night. The girls go to the pool at least 2 times a day and play. It is such a hard life. I have come to appreciate what little we saw of Mike when we were in Utah, because we never see him now. I ponder at times what it would be like to be a single mother and pray that I never have to experience it. Single Mothers have to be the strongest people I know!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Arizona
I have decided that I really do like living in AZ. We have gotten on a schedule finally. Mike goes to school all day and studies all night. The girls go to the pool at least 2 times a day and play. It is such a hard life. I have come to appreciate what little we saw of Mike when we were in Utah, because we never see him now. I ponder at times what it would be like to be a single mother and pray that I never have to experience it. Single Mothers have to be the strongest people I know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hi you guys! These two are seriously two of the cutest little girls that ever lived! I had a dream the other night that I saw you guys go into the grocery store that I shop at here in Texas! funny,huh? I guess I just miss you guys a lot since I'm dreaming about you now...
Post a Comment