Thursday, June 26, 2008

Swimming Lessons




Hallee had been taking swimming lessons for a week and has one more to go. There is only one other child in her class so it makes it really fun. We have one more week to go and there has been so much progress so far. We went on June 25 and took cousin Katy while Tracee was having her baby! Katy was such a sport and Hallee loved that she came with her. I love to see Hallee learn! I feel like she is growing up way too fast!!

4 comments:

MAYBERRY said...

I remember taking the kids to swimming lessons. So much fun. But Megan, you look like you are scared to death of the lady. :)
-Carolyn

Jennifer said...

Cute blog! It was good to see you today and visit all through church. We have to for sure hang out when we are both back in AZ.

Chelli said...

HEY!! Found your blog! Glad you have started one! Hope all goes well for you in AZ! It is fun to see picture of your girls! They are darling!

Olsen's said...

How fun! Your girls are so cute!