Has anyone ever used a web cam? I love it. We can talk for free to my parents and to Mike while we are away! I love being able to see someone while I talk to them! Hallee thinks it is the greatest and wants to talk to Meme and Papa all the time. It is amazing what we can do with computers!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Welcome to blogdom! I'll totally get a web cam as soon as I can! That is awesome. Are they expensive? Take some pics of your apartment and the pool and the area you live so we can see it all! Love you guys -S
We totally loved the web cam while we were in PA. We would carry it around the apartment to show people where we lived.
Glad you guys made it down there safe and all is well. Good luck in school!!
We don't need ours anymore so if your family is local and they need a web cam they can have ours.
Post a Comment