We had so much fun in Disneyland. I could go 5 times a year. We started the trip in the early morning hours. Our first stop was the airport to pick up my parents. The fires in L.A. kept us from getting to the airport in time so they took the shuttle. The fires were huge! We saw houses burning and it made us so sad to think that people were homeless. The freeway was way backed up so it took so much longer to get to the hotel than we expected.
We made it to Disneyland and it was empty. Well not completely, but the fires had scared off the weekend crowd. We went on every ride you could think of and only waited in the Toy Story line. We had a blast.
Mikes brother called and asked if the lines were long. To make a ling story short, they were in Disneyland the next day. Overall it was a terrific trip. The girls were ready to come home at the end of the four fabulous days. Thanks Meme and Papa! We had a terrific time.




7 comments:
I am so jealous! It looks like you had a blast. And that is so nice to go when there are no lines (sad reasoning for it though). Glad you are back!
I'm so glad you were able to go do that with your family, that looks like alot of fun. It was, as always nice to see you here. It is always fun to talk to you and especially see your beautiful family and get to hold the baby, she is such a doll. Have a great Holiday season.
Oh I forgot you guys were going! Isn't it so neat to take your kids for the first time? Glad it was a good trip!
What a blast!! Your little girls are so beautiful. Its bad enough I'm already jealous you were in disney land but NO LINES?!?! Man, you guys lucked out. Thanks for sharing with me =)
Fun, and cute pictures! I didn't know that Rob and Tracee were there with you. What a fun time. It was so great to see you last week and we look forward to seeing you at Christmas.
Fun! I can't wait to take my Addi to Disneyland! How perfect that you didn't have to wait in line.
Sounds so fun! That is going to be Nate and I's next big vacation. I will have to get all the details so we will know what to avoid and what not to skip! I only have 9 more weeks and I am gettin' this baby boy out. We are so excited. :)
Post a Comment