Saturday, December 6, 2008

Santa





We went to the ward Christmas party tonight. Hallee couldn't wait until Santa came. She kept asking where is Santa. Well Santa arrived and Hallee waited in line to sit on his lap. She finally got to the front and sat happily on his lap and told him what she wanted for Christmas. Hallee told him she wanted a Minnie balloon. I know she is so hard to please! Well Santa said that he would bring it to her. All the kids received a little present from him. Hallee took the present and told him thanks. She walked off and about half way from the back of the gym she decided to open the treat bag. The bag had some goodies for the kids. She turned around and said "wait, I asked for a Minnie balloon!" I started laughing so hard. I then explained that Santa would bring it on Christmas if she was good. Mike and I realized that we hadn't explained that Santa comes on Christmas. I love the cute little things she says! This time of year makes me realize what a great family I have.

8 comments:

Brewer Family said...

Oh my gosh that is so stinking cute!!! How fun!

Tim and Shiree said...

Soooo cute. You do have a great little family. Give everyone hugs and kisses from us. Love ya!

Kathy and Leroy said...

Addie wasn't crying on Santa's lap. That is great. We love you. Grandma and Granpa

Olsen's said...

Kids say the cutest thing and I have to say that was a good one! Happy Holidays!

Jennifer Greer said...

That is adorable. What a fun story to learn the magic of Santa Clause. A minnie Balloon? What a tough one to pull off. =)

Erin said...

My boys still need to see Santa!

Krystal said...

Hopefully you brought a Minnie balloon home with you when you were in Disneyland! Your girls are adorable!

Smiley Family said...

Too cute! Ashlyn wanted nothing to so with Santa this year. Better luck next year huh?

Also, I need you to email me your address so I can send you a Christmas Card.