It has been VERY cold in Utah. I almost cannot stand how cold it is. We ventured off to the cabin on Tuesday. It was so cold and fun. We decided to go sledding the easy way. You know I wasn't about to climb up the hill. We decided to attach the sled to the 4-wheeler. Hallee and I had so much fun until Hallee got off. Mike decided to pull me a little faster than I wanted. We went down this big hill and the sled and I were going faster than Mike and the 4-wheeler. To say the least I ended up covered in snow and so cold. I am missing the warmer weather.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Snow!
It has been VERY cold in Utah. I almost cannot stand how cold it is. We ventured off to the cabin on Tuesday. It was so cold and fun. We decided to go sledding the easy way. You know I wasn't about to climb up the hill. We decided to attach the sled to the 4-wheeler. Hallee and I had so much fun until Hallee got off. Mike decided to pull me a little faster than I wanted. We went down this big hill and the sled and I were going faster than Mike and the 4-wheeler. To say the least I ended up covered in snow and so cold. I am missing the warmer weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
YAY What a fun time! I love taking the kids to the snow too. I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas
Post a Comment