Thursday, January 8, 2009

Daredevil Hallee



Hallee love to go sledding. Papa Max and Hallee found a jump at the park and Hallee didn't hesitate to take the jump on.

7 comments:

Natalie Francis said...

I feel like we haven't seen each other in forever! You should bring your girls over. They can play and we can talk. Maybe eat chocolate cake too :) Anyways, if you check your blog daily, I'm home today! Call me. Oh wait, you might be out of town. Hmmm. Well, if you're not, call me.

Natalie Francis said...

Hey. So I was in the shower when you tried calling and I don't have any way of calling long distance so I can't call you back. Call again :)

Olsen's said...

She is a daredevil! She just enjoys life! That's not a bad thing! Yeah next time your in town we will have to do lunch!

Jennifer said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I drove past the park a few times and saw you dad sledding with Hallee. So cute!! I was hoping we would see you at our parents ward, maybe in Feb. We'll need to go to the zoo again soon with an update on Cayson.

MAYBERRY said...

Dang girl, I thing you spend more time in Utah than you do AZ. jk You are so lucky to still be able to visit your parents so often. Looks like you guys are still up to having tons of fun, always. :)

Merinda said...

meg, I replied back on my blog that I do go to lifetime. What's up?

Chelli said...

That is awesome! Love the pictures!