Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Finally Mom!



Hallee has been begging me to get her ears pierced. I didn't want her to get them done until she was 8. Well I got so sick of her bugging Mike and I that we finally did it. We have gone before and she wasn't having anything to do with it. Well Monday we went and had them done. Of course she got in the chair and started to ball. I made her get them done. She cried for one second and then the lady let her look in the mirror and H said "don't I look beautiful?" She has loved them and hasn't complained about me cleaning them once!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! She's so grown up!!

Kathy and Leroy said...

Hallee, they are beautiful and so are you. Way to go Addie, you are so mellow. Love GM

Erin said...

I don't blame her for crying. I think I cried when I got my second holes at the age of 18! She looks adorable.

JakeandAsh said...

LOVE the earings! That is so fun!

MAYBERRY said...

They are beautiful. I still remember when I got mine done, and both my girls. Then I got second and third holes. But, since Pres. Hinkley said we should not wear more than one pair, I haven't.

Smiley Family said...

I'm trying to wait until Ashlyn is eight to do hers, we'll see if I can hold out :)