I just had to snap a picture of Addie last night. Hallee was throwing a tantrum last night and she was screaming. She was in her timeout chair and thought she was going to die before the timer went off! Addie was at the table eating and plugged her ears. Mike said "Meg grab the camera." I caught 2 pictures just in time. I wish I had someone feeding me so that I could plug my ears.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
So smart!
I just had to snap a picture of Addie last night. Hallee was throwing a tantrum last night and she was screaming. She was in her timeout chair and thought she was going to die before the timer went off! Addie was at the table eating and plugged her ears. Mike said "Meg grab the camera." I caught 2 pictures just in time. I wish I had someone feeding me so that I could plug my ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I love those pics of Addie! That is so hilarious! And, Hallee looks SO cute with her ears pierced. We are going to get Avery's done soon... I hope!
I love it! It must be a second child thing. Kate does that too after being so patient with Kymbree. I wish I had a picture of when Kate did it.
Oh, that is classis. She is a pretty smart cookie. Wait until she does it when you are talking to her. Meem
SO cute!! It makes you wonder what they are thinking while they are doing these things.
I can't believe how big your girls are getting. Addie is one smart cookie. Hallee looks darling with her new pierced ears.
That is too dang cute.
so why are we not blogging friends??? Your family is darling and now I will have to read about them since i don't see them at church any more...
Post a Comment