Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Look at those muscles.




Hallee loves to workout with Brooke and I. Mike snapped pics of her! She is so cute.
Hallee has a mind of her own. She had to wear her Easter dress early and has to wear it all the time. I thought I better take a picture of her dress before it has stains. Pictures of Add in her still to come! I love having girls.

5 comments:

Smiley Family said...

Too cute! Brian has taken some video of Ashlyn working out with me - it is hilarious! I think it is great that they are trying to be like mommy.

~Rachel said...

Her dress is sooo cute!!! Love the working out! Call you soon..we are in our new place but hardly settled of course!!

Erin said...

She is such a pretty girl!

K S & R said...

too too cute! Seriously!

Jennifer said...

Hallee looks so pretty in her Easter dress! And that is cute that she likes to work out with you!