Friday, May 1, 2009

Ouch!





We went to pizza with some friends tonight and I thought I would show off Hallees war wound. We were getting dessert and Hallee got hurt. I didn't see how it happened but it was pretty bad. She sliced her lip and you could see where it hit from the outside. I took pictures and Hal wanted everyone to know.

7 comments:

Natalie Francis said...

Oh Hal - I am so sorry! You should eat some more ice cream before bed to make sure your mouth feels better. Meg, I just read your previous post. I'll tell you what... mom's intuition (if that's what some call it) out wins every time. I hope you get some more sleep soon! I'd offer to help but we're under self quarantine until this swine flu passes through. Crazy!

Tashina said...

Poor Hallee!! I hate to see my babies hurt!! Oh, and good call on Addie's pink eye! No one likes to listen to a mom's gut feeling, but it's a good thing you persisted! Now, I just hope that none of the rest of you get it!!!

Rachel B. said...

Dangit! That is so sad. Reese did the same exact thing (where you could see the cut all the way on the outside) just a couple weeks ago. She sure is a cutie, cut lip and all!

Lyndsey said...

that is horrible! WHat a fun dessert!!

Max said...

So sad you got hurt, but you are such a brave girl. I would call that getting really excited about ice cream. Meem

Megan said...

Poor girl! That looks like it really hurt. I bet the ice cream made it feel better!

Smiley Family said...

Double OUCH! I hate it when I don't see how my kids get hurt! Poor girl - but I love that she wanted everyone to know :)