Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What a conversation!


Today was just a regular day in almost every aspect. Mike called at lunch to see how we were doing. He does this everyday, so this isn't anything different. Hallee got on the phone and out of all the things we had done began to tell him about her going to the bathroom.
Hallee: "Dad, I just went pooh in the toilet. I wiped my own butt and flushed the toilet. I got up on the counter and put soap in my hands and washed them really good. I turned off the water and wiped my hands off and turned off the light."

Mike: "Thats great Hal."

Hallee then handed me the phone. I talked with Mike and he asked me if that was the highlight of her day? I said that I thought she would of said something about swimming or helping me clean and earning 25 cents. Guess not.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so funny! She cracks me up! Look forward to getting together next week!

Rachel B. said...

Ha ha! Sometimes, unfortunately, that's the highlight of my day too. ;) I love little people and the funny things they say.

Amber Larsen said...

heheh...the things kids say! She's too cute.

Elissa said...

That is too funny!!!

Tashina said...

So funny- and so something Mason would say! Haha! Gotta love 3 year olds!

Jennifer said...

So you have no idea how happy you have made Cayson! He loves the car you let us borrow. He calls it his jeep. You really have made his month! I think I better start searching craigslist for one for him. Jesse's brother stayed with us and his little boy loved Cayson's Mater bike so if we didn't have that car there would have been some problems. Thanks so much. We had a lot of fun visiting you guys. It'll be fun to have you visit us when we get back from UT.