That is a way cute picture! I bet it was fun to have you parents in town. That is dedication to visit in the middle of the summer here! We're excited for you to visit tomorrow!
Ok so you are hotter than we are. We are supposed to be up around 107-108 this weekend. I am hopefully changing my work schedule very soon so maybe we can start getting to the lake on Saturdays. And I still think hot summers are better than freezing cold winters. But that's just a matter of opinion.
11 comments:
Happy Birthday! Any fun plans?
Happy Birthday!! We would love to see you all when you come up!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG!!! I hope it's super awesome!
Thanks Mike I love you too.
Happy Birthday Meg! Hope you are having a fun day.
Happy birthday girlie! Hope you had a great day! What a sweet husband.
That is a way cute picture! I bet it was fun to have you parents in town. That is dedication to visit in the middle of the summer here! We're excited for you to visit tomorrow!
Happy B-day girl. July birthdays are the best. :) So how is the heat there?? We're HOT here.
Ok so you are hotter than we are. We are supposed to be up around 107-108 this weekend. I am hopefully changing my work schedule very soon so maybe we can start getting to the lake on Saturdays. And I still think hot summers are better than freezing cold winters. But that's just a matter of opinion.
Happy belated Birthday! I hope it was a special day!
Happiest of birthdays.
Post a Comment