Sunday, July 5, 2009

Visit from Meme and Papa









My mom came for a week to stay and my dad was originally going to stay home. He ended up coming to stay at the last minute for 2 days. The girls played hide and seek and swam.
We had a great 4th with our friends. We even had the best place to watch fireworks. Brookes backyard is the place where the light the fireworks. It was great to sit on the lawn and watch. The beauty of the whole situation is that there was no crowd where we were at. It was so much fun. Thanks everyone.
Our famliy picture wasn't so great, but I put it on anyway.

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I am glad you had a fun 4th!

Merinda said...

I'm so glad your parents get out to see you as much as they do, that makes the time you are away not seem like so long for them i'm sure. I am glad you had a great
4th of July. Hope to see you guys soon.