Sunday, July 5, 2009

Swimming lessons





Hallee has been taking swimming lessons the past few weeks. She had a hard time at first as was the screamer of the group. She way improved and the teacher said to me that it is rare for the screamer of the group to be one of the best swimmers. When that was said she was able to do two more weeks.
Addie on the other hand didn't enjoy them as much as Hallee. She warmed up at the end, but overall I don't think she wants to do it again.

3 comments:

Kristina Rich said...

I can't even explain how cute I think your girls are. I just want to squeeze them!

Olsen's said...

Oh I'm so glad that she ended up liking it! yeah as shy is my Addi is thing like that are going to be difficult for us!

Smiley Family said...

woohoo - Ashlyn starts swimming lessons at the end of the month and I am so excited for her! I just hope she likes the water!!