Monday, February 1, 2010

The big 4 and almost 2.











Hallee had a birthday this month. It is so amazing to me how she had grown so much. My parents came into town for her birthday. I was really sick, but we still managed to have fun. My parents bought her a couple of toys and surprised her with Disney on Ice tickets. Hallee really enjoyed the show. Addie enjoyed the show and the food. We always enjoy a visit from them.
We had a party for Hallee and Addie. They sure were spoiled. Thanks to all who came. They really loved you being there.
I have to tell you that Hallee loves to be sung to. She loved when someone called and would sing to her. I guess I need to be better about calling people on there birthday.

8 comments:

JakeandAsh said...

I can't believe how big your kids are!!! You all have such pretty blonde hair. You need to be on hair commercials! :) It looks so nice there too, I am jealous and very sick of WINTER!

Meem said...

I can't believe how cute my girls are. I'm glad they had such a great party, we were sorry to have missed it. Dad and I have commented that it was so cute that Hallee wanted us to sing Happy Birthday again. He said it is just a reminder that birthdays are important--maybe not to you but to the person having the birthday. He said it was a good reminder for the YSAs. We love your blog and love seeing the pictures of the girls. It makes being away from them not so hard. Meem

Jessie Nichols said...

Enjoy your little ones while they last. They grow up fast!

Jason and Kimber said...

It was fun being reminded of how exciting birthday's used to be. The girls were so cute, it made me excited for when Gracie understands whats going on. I am glad they enjoyed there party.

Andrea said...

Ohhhhh, look how warm it looks there you lucky duck! I need some sun!!! As always, your kids are adorable. How is it possible you have a 4 year old?!?

Tashina said...

Can you believe our kids are 4? It's gone by way too fast!

Merinda said...

2 and 4? Goodness girl, it is time for another little Megan. So darn cute.

Victoria Edwards said...

megan you are to young to have a 4 year old!