Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hals and Adds Dr. appt.







Addie: 2 years
weight: 25 lbs 25%
Height: 32.5 35-50%
Head: 49 cm 75-90%

Hallee:
Weight: 38 lbs 50-75%
Height: 41.5 90%

I scheduled the appts at the same time so it would be more fun for me. Mike was able to take off an hour and come. The girls did wonderful until it was shot time. Yes, I did get all of Hallees Kindergarten shots. Hallee got 4 and Add received 2. They both cried. Thank heaven Mike was there with us to hold Hal down. Love to see the girls healthy and growing.

I took some pictures of Mikes first time at the zoo. He's been here 2 years and never been with us.

3 comments:

Olsen's said...

Love the Zoo!!! SO we need to chat! Your moving back in 2 months??? Where???

Elissa said...

Your girls are so cute!!! I can't believe how big they both are getting.

Erin said...

I love your girls blonde hair! They are gorgeous girls! Time for a blonde boy, eh?