These past few weeks have been such an emotional ride for our family. We have had so much fun in AZ. We LOVE our friends here and were so sad to even think of leaving them. I also love the weather here. I feel like we are always outside. We have some big decisions coming our way and that need to be made soon.
Let me start from the beginning. Mike has his last 2 rotations at home. We had decided to move home because there wasn't a job that he had been offered that he liked. We have arranged everything to move home. I turned in our notice of when we would be leaving. We have rented a truck and storage unit. We were set to come home. Mike got some texts, phone calls, and emails from this Dr. that he loves. It was his first rotation that he so enjoyed. I loved it too. He was 9 to 5. Who wouldn't love that? The doctor called and wanted to talk to Mike about a job. What would it hurt right? Well Mike went in yesterday and we thought that there was no decision to be made. He wouldn't offer us enough money to stay. He sure has tempted us. We now are in limbo. We have no clue what to do. We are happy here and I love it. We have friend who are like family to us.
Mike being in PA school has been such a blessing. It has made out family grow so much in the past 2 years. It has been a wonderful experience. It will be so nice to finally find out where we will be in 5 weeks.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




16 comments:
You know what I'm voting for :)
The good thing about your decision is that you aren't across the country from home if you stay in AZ. I am so glad the experience in AZ has been so good to you guys! And to think...you were wondering how you would ever make it..Now you want to stay! Love how that works! God will put you where you need to be. Thinking of you all!
Wow - sounds like you have a full plate :) Just have faith and make a list - pros and cons - and give each thing on the list a rating of importance. Sometimes it helps....and sometimes it doesn't. I wish you the best! We need to get together some time!
well, you ALMOST have us convinced, we WANT you to stay, but we know this is just APRIL FOOLS.. but we are crossing our fingers just in caseit isn't. AZ won't be as fun if you leave!
Hi Meg...stay in AZ and rent our house! The sign goes up in the yard tomorrow and you can stay in the ward. We are for sure leaving this summer!
That last comment was from me...I just changed our ID to show our name...Michelle
Michelle your leaving? Sad. Lynds, I love that you thought this was a joke. We just love you all so much that we can't leave. LOL!
Okay Meg, I too had the thought that it could be an April fools. However, it is fairly convincing...You left Body Pump early too and I couldn't ask you. A real job offer is way more exciting that a fake one though. Good luck making your decision!
stay stay stay stay stay !
Decisions like that are hard! I am sure you will make the right one though. It sounds like you really have loved AZ. I am glad things worked out so well for your family! Good luck!
I was telling Jason how bad I felt for you guys right now. What a hard decision to make. Of course we all want you to stay but also I see valid reasons for going. I mean you have worked so hard to have everything planned to move. Keep us posted. I agree with Lynds that AZ won't be as fun without you guys.
I vote stay. But ultimately it comes down to what's best for your family. You will miss your friends here and we will miss you!! But sometimes life brings people in and out of your life for different reasons and takes you on paths you didn't ever imagine being on. My only advice would be to pray a lot and go to the temple. You'll get your answer.
I wish I could help you make a decision. Follow your gut and your heart.
Wow! Big decision. Good luck with that. I can't believe it has been two year already!
Post a Comment