Thursday, February 25, 2010

The random things they do.






Hallee and Addie are such good friends lately. The love playing together. The love hide in go seek. I just had to snap these random pictures.

3 comments:

Meem said...

Those are two cute girls!! I love how good they plsy together. There is nothing like a sister by your side throughout life. You can always count on her. They are lucky to have each other.

Olsen's said...

So Cute!! We need to hang out next time your here!! Hope things are going good!!

K S & R said...

I love these two! Here's the tentative schedule for our trip to Phoenix... We're driving down on St Patty's day, and staying at Kirk's brother's house. Thursday and Friday Kirk will be in and out of meeting with people at Midwestern University, so we were hoping that we could spend all Saturday with you guys??!! We'll probably leave around 4 or 5pm so we can stay the night at his sister's in Mesquite. I hope that's ok! We just didn't want to drive the whole way home in one day. Call me if that's not ok! I'll call you when we're in Phoenix, and if anything changes!