Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hair everywhere!



I don't know what to do with Addies hair! I have tried putting it in a little pony, but it just looks so funny! Any suggestions?

6 comments:

Kathy and Leroy said...

she's cute just the way she is.

Bre said...

No, do ponytails, I bet she looks adorable! Her hair is really growing in! I'm still waiting on Paige's hair! And I read that article and I have made my blog much safer than before! Thanks for the info!

Meem said...

I think Addie's hair is adorable just the way it is. She is such a cute little bug. Meem

Elissa said...

I went through that with Nissa's hair. Hers stood straight up, and there was nothing I could do. Sorry. If its any different, I don't know what to tell you. Its darling. Its just a phase. :)

Rob and Tracee said...

It looks so cute everywhere. Maybe try doing a zig zag part and two little ponies or one little pony and use gel to make a fountain. I did it with the girls until it grew out. It's cute though.

Jeff and Shari said...

Everywhere is cute! Embrace it!