Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged by Rachel!

1.Where did I meet my husband?
I met Mike through a friend. We met at a dance I guess you could say.

2.How long did you date before getting married?
6 months

3.How long have you been married?
5 1/2 years

4.What does he do that surprises you?
Laundry

5.What is your favorite feature of his?
His cute smile.

6.What is his best quality?
He is the best dad in the world. he is also very patient!

7.Does he have a nickname for you?
Babe

8.What is his favorite food?
Chinese

9.What is his favorite sport?
Basketball

10.When did you first kiss?
Jeff L. house.

11.What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Boating

12.Do you have any children?
Yes, 2. Hallee and Addie.

13.Does he have any hidden talents?
He is kid to everyone no matter what!

14.How old is he?
27

15.What is his favorite music?
Anything but rap!

16.What do you admire about him?
He is such a hard worker. He does anything for anyone. He is the greatest husband and the best father.

17.What is his favorite color?
Red

18.Will he read this?
I hope so.

19.Who said "I love you" First?
Mike

20.Who do you tag?
Kelly, Erin, and Megan B.

3 comments:

MAYBERRY said...

Oh so sweet. :)

Megan said...

Hmm - I don't know if my other comment went through on here. Anyhow - I love this tag. Am I the Megan B. you are referring to???

Erin said...

See my "hubby tag" on Jan. 24th. Its a little different from yours though. Yay for good hubbies!