We had a terrific Halloween. Hallee and I started the day by going to the Library. They had all sorts of activities. Hallee saw her little friend Aspen at the festivities and they went ot play at the park after. It was a beautiful day.
Next on our list was a nap for Hallee and Addie. Well since Hallee wont take a nap it was sort of difficult.
Mike arrived home around four. Yes, I said four! We then went to Walmart. This cute lady stopped us and just raved on how beautiful our family was and then gave us all this free stuff. Lovely!
We went Trick-or-Treating for about 50 min. Hallee would scream and run up to each door. She became very independent and wanted to go by herself. Didn't happen because Mike and I are very protective. She wanted to keep on going, but her container was full to the brim. If you see the pictures be sure to notice that we are all in shorts and t-shirts! That is right, it was a beautiful night! I loved that I could wear my flip flops and not get cold. Mike even enjoyed the beautiful and pleasant night!!
My family used to have a tradition that on Halloween we would go and see my old preschool teacher. We did this every Halloween until I was older and then it stopped. Well they moved to AZ. Of course we had to keep the tradition and go and see the Garrisons. We had a terrific visit. It was so fun to carry on the tradition. Well on the way home Hal fell asleep and the night was over.
Mike said yesterday to me "this was a really fun night!" He was sure right. I love having Hallee enjoy every holiday!




7 comments:
Your girls look so cute in their costumes!! I love the picture of Addi asleep. Happy Halloween.
Halloween is such a fun time! I think it is more fun to see it through my kids' eyes! Such a fun time!
What a great Halloween! They are adorable!
Don't you just love that you don't have to cover up the cute costumes with coats?!! Our weather was beautitul also. It was cloudy all day and even sprinkled but Ashton was able to wear shorts to go trick-or-treating. Love it!!
I have to agree trick or treating is much much more fun in flip flops.. I had my first experience with it this year and loved it!!You all look so cute.. I love that Mike wore a matching shirt so cute!!
Halloween is the best. You're girls are so cute. I can't believe the weather was nice here too. We didn't even need jackets. It was the first time I can remember that happening.
Megan! This is Rachel back from the good old UOC days. I just found your blog through your comment on Krystal's. It's so good to see what you guys are up to! Arizona huh? Very cool. I think the last time I saw you was when you were pregnant with Hallee. Crazy! Your family is darling! We are about to add our second little girl to our family in a few weeks so it makes me excited to see how cute your little girls are together. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. You can click on my name to hop on over to our blog if you want. So good to "see" you.
Post a Comment