For those who want to know what I read to decide to go private go to www.ksl.com. The articles is called Staying Safe:Dangers in blogging.
It is a good idea to put a stat counter on your blog. I can see who is looking at my blog and let me tell you they are not all people I know. Thanks for understanding!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
hohs do I do one of the stat counter to see who is looking at my blog??
My dad forwarded that article to me the other day too. It has really got us thinking about going private. Then again, the same day, a young women's leader of mine from over 10 years ago recently left a comment on my blog and there is no way she would have been able to do that if we were private because we don't have each other's emails. Complex. I'm definitely checking out that stat counter. Thanks.
-Traci
so can you see who exactly looks at your blog? and am I still special enough to see the blog when it goes private?
Make sure you invite me! And thanks so much for taking and sending me those pictures of Cayson at the zoo, we have so much fun with you guys!!
Invite us!
princessstar21@hotmail.com
Post a Comment