I can't believe your baby is a year!! Time really goes to fast! I'm glad you guys are back so we can meet up at the zoo some more! I went to the zoo today and it was to hot because we didn't leave until 10... and it is spring break so there were zillions of kids. Not to much fun. See you Wed. at 9.
So crazy how fast they grow up!! I hope my boys grow up to be great friends too. It is fun to see how your family is growing! Keep the pictures coming.
3 comments:
I can't believe your baby is a year!! Time really goes to fast! I'm glad you guys are back so we can meet up at the zoo some more! I went to the zoo today and it was to hot because we didn't leave until 10... and it is spring break so there were zillions of kids. Not to much fun. See you Wed. at 9.
She is so much fun. We sure enjoyed your visit. She is so loveable and cuddily. Give them both a kiss for us. We love you
So crazy how fast they grow up!! I hope my boys grow up to be great friends too. It is fun to see how your family is growing! Keep the pictures coming.
Post a Comment