Oh man, they're so stinking cute! Tell H her teeth are beautiful so she must be a good little brusher! ;) I wish we could come to the birthday party on Wednesday but I don't even get off work til 6 and then we have an early morning on Thursday! I'm so sorry!
Megan! Your little girls are so dang cute! Gosh, I haven't seen you forever. Seems like yesterday we were playing night games in the backyards. Ok, maybe not yesterday, but you get it. Ha ha. Love your blog! Love, Chelsee Nelson
8 comments:
Yjey are so very cute and growing up so quick! We have to get together soon!
I meant they...typing in the dark here!! ;-)
Oh man, they're so stinking cute! Tell H her teeth are beautiful so she must be a good little brusher! ;) I wish we could come to the birthday party on Wednesday but I don't even get off work til 6 and then we have an early morning on Thursday! I'm so sorry!
Very cute! Yeah my Addi loves to brush her teeth!
Now those are definitely ex-orthodontic assistant's daughters. :) That is pretty sweet.
My email is rachelbjorkman@hotmail.com
My boy loves to brush his teeth, but if I try to do it - watch out!
Megan! Your little girls are so dang cute! Gosh, I haven't seen you forever. Seems like yesterday we were playing night games in the backyards. Ok, maybe not yesterday, but you get it. Ha ha. Love your blog!
Love,
Chelsee Nelson
Cute photos! How do you do it!? I can't get James to brush his teeth!
Post a Comment