I guess the only thing that has been going on has been outside. My dad got Mike and I this bike trailer. Well I guess it's more for Hal and Add. We love it. We did however go out tonight and Mike tipped them over. Don't ask me how! Hal and Add love to ride in it and are always asking to go out.
Mike is doing great in school. I can't believe a year has flown by. We will be done before we know it. We are loving AZ and can't think of another place we would rather be right now. Well Mike thinks about all the other places he would rather be, but we all know how he complains about the heat! I posted some pictures of the bike trailer. They really do enjoy it, we just caught them at the end of the ride and they are ready for a nap!




2 comments:
We LOVE our bike trailer! Yours actually looks just like ours.
So, I want to know how he tipped them over.
Post a Comment