Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Addie!










Well Add had her birthday about a month ago, but I haven't posted anything! We waited to celebrate it until we went on our break. She is growing so big that we cannot believe that it has been a year! Our baby is no longer an infant! She is talking and standing, but no sign of walking. She is our chill baby. She loves to cuddle and is a mommy's girl for the most part. She is such a great addition to our family.
We had a terrific time in Utah. We never stop when we visit. I didn't take many pictures. I have to say that the weather was not great at all. It snowed and was cold. I am not used to wearing a coat. We did go snowmobiling to make the snow useful! Lets just say that it is nice to be home!

4 comments:

Meem said...

Addie is such a sweetheart to be around. There is nothing like her kisses and hugs. We hate missing out on her day to day growth, but love seeing her grow and develop. She is just growing up way too fast.
We love her. Meem and Papa

Krystal said...

Oh my goodness! Already a year old! Your girls are so cute! Let me know when you are in Utah next time. We need to do lunch again!
Miss you!

MAYBERRY said...

Happy B-Day Addie. Can't believe how time flies. Man, I sure don't miss the snow.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I can"t believe she is 1! Time flies!