Thursday, November 11, 2010

Girls day out.




The girls and I went shopping for the day. We we went to the mall after a few other stores. As we walked the mall we decided to pierce Adds ears. She was so brave. She sat so still while they cleaned and marked her ears. As they put on gloves so said "Oh, this is going to hurt." She cried for one minute and was done. She left happy with a sucker. Hallee was such a support for Add. I love my girls!

4 comments:

Natalie Francis said...

I love it! I wish Rob would agree to piercing our girls' ears.

The Durst Family said...

Way to go Addie! So grown up, Very Cute!

MAYBERRY said...

Savannah had her ears pierced a while ago and then one was bothering her so she wanted the earing out and now she let them grow back. Little stinker her.

Rachel B. said...

I love earrings on little girls! She looks so cute. What a fun girls day out!