Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had such a great holiday. We started Thanksgiving off by going to Tangled. Such a cute movie. The girls loved it. We then went to my Aunts for dinner. Yum. It was so fun to visit and see everyone. We stopped for a short visit at Grandma Parramore's.
I am really bad at taking pics. I didn't take any ove the holiday. I guess I was just so busy that I forgot.
I went shopping with Tiffany and Shelley Thursday night. We left at 8pm. What was I thinking? It was crazy. We arrived at Walmart and started to plan. Shelley and Tiff are experts when it comes to Black Friday. I walked out with everything I wanted and so did they. My trunk was so full. The trunk wasn't even shut. Ha! We should have taken a picture. I will be going next year for sure.
I am so thankful for my family. We have been so blessed the last couple of years. My girls are the best and Mike and I enjoy them. Everyday I have something to look forward to. It is a great time of year and I hope we all make the most of it.

No comments: