



We had a great Halloween. Hallee went to school on Friday and they had a party at school. Addie and I picked her up after and went to my moms office to go trick-or-treating there. The buckets were full when we left.
Meme took us out to lunch before we hit up Papas office. We had to empty the pumpkins before they started again. Of course they made out like bandits.
That night was the ward party. At the trunk or treat they filled them again. Ahhh.
We came home and carved pumpkins. The girls had a great time.
Sat. night Mike took the girls out by himself. I have been really sick and didn't want to go out into the cold. We had a wonderful Halloween. We missed AZ weather, but we had a great time.




5 comments:
what cute little witches!!! seriously darling!
The cutest witches ever! I can't believe how big Addie is looking. Time goes too fast.
They look so cute. Your dentist will love you. :)
Cute little witches!! I love their costumes. Sorry you've been sick!
So...do you miss the AZ Weather, or all the lovable AZ people! That is the question!
Post a Comment