Hallee had her first primary program today. She did so well. I was so proud of her. She sang so well and did her part from memory. We only practiced the part a couple of times and she had it down. What a great a sweet girl she is.
I do have to say all the Sunbeams did great. They are such a cute class. I am really thankful to be able to be with them every Sunday.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Awww! I wish I could have seen Hallie in her Primary program. I'll be she was awesome!
Savannah also did her first program today. Nate called us and we were able to listen to her give her part. So fun.
I can't believe how big the girls are. They cuter every time I see them- please give them a hug for me!! We love you guys Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment